Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fallens inside town!

I was minding my own business muling items in the middle of town when suddenly some fallens invaded using lots of tps! Luckily I was able to alt+F4 my way out before they killed me.



Spoiler






Guess it back to messing with the graphic settings/drivers for me ...
|||

That looks infected.|||that's a new one on me. i've had some garbled signals, but nothing near that bad.|||Once I had the councils in town due to a graphics glitch, but that was nothing in comparion to that. I guess a cosmic ray hit your graphics board .|||Indeed, I've had minor bugs (like messed up colors) before, but this one's the "best" so far. I'm surprised I was able to take a screenshot of it ... the computer was acting rather slow.



At least that didn't happen immediately, took quite a few hours before my computer noticed that now would be a good time to mess up.|||With fire, it must be killed.|||Clearly you hack with photoshop |||Looks like an augury from The Mirror of Her Dreams (one of my favourite stories by Stephen R Donaldson).

Kijya is an Imager ... who knew?|||Imager ... Sadly I haven't read those books so I cannot really tell, but if you say so that must surely be the case.


Quote:








Clearly you hack with photoshop




A good hew hours spent, a task well worth the effort. |||@Kijya

What have you done to the Strawberry Shortcake? U.U

So~ Is this one time bug/glitch or ...?

No comments:

Post a Comment