Saturday, April 21, 2012

Why can't my merc use this helm??



Circlet I just found in A5 and imbued at normal Charsi. Level requirement 33, no other apparent requirements. Merc is L39 and cannot equip it. I can think of 3 reasons why he can't equip it:

1.) Mercs can't equip items with teleport charges, even if they are drained to 0

2.) Mercs can't equip items with +tree skills (I don't think this is true)

3.) The item or something else is bugged

Is it #1 then? I can't seem to find any confirmation of this on Arreat Summit or google searches.|||Thisis just a thought. Did you remove the biggins helm off your merc before trying to equip your new helm, or did you simply click one helm on the other?|||Teleport charges makes the level requirement 48(?) for non sorcs.|||Of course. Which is why if you transfer a teleport amulet lvl 18 to a lvl 18 non sorc the lvl leaps to 40+|||Quote:








Teleport charges makes the level requirement 48(?) for non sorcs.




Well spotted |||Quote:








Teleport charges makes the level requirement 48(?) for non sorcs.




Ahh interesting. Glad I kept it then, he can use it a little later. Thanks!|||Quote:








Teleport charges makes the level requirement 48(?) for non sorcs.




I hadz learningz today...

No comments:

Post a Comment