Thursday, April 19, 2012

Finding Socketables

Most of the threads I seem to find are pre-1.13c, so I'll ask this...

Where is the best place to find these ever-so-elusive elite socketables? My Hell cows are a no-go. Some stupid kid killed the King while I was in game.

Are the lvl85 areas like Pit and Mausoleum going to be my best bet at this point, or should I just continue to run bosses with no MF...?

(Specifically needing the standard Resist Eth Pally Shields, Archon Plates, etc.)|||area running w/o mf is the way to go, bosses are terrible for socketables. i've had good luck in pitt, chaos sanc, wsk, and cows. cool part about looking for socketables over MFing an area is that you can go all out on power and can use many different builds.|||Bosses cannot drop non-magical armor and weapons at all. The term "terrible" includes that, of course, but with a certain lack of precision . Anyway, I would still put on MF gear. The more magical, rare, set and unique items you find, the more of the good ones you will have and I think it pays off to find more of them and a few less of the nonmagical ones.

L85 areas are best, but they are of differing quality. Some areas are more crowded and some monsters are easier to kill than others, depending on your character. Another interesting fact is that ghosts, storm casters etc. cannot drop armor and weapons so they drop more of the other stuff, like runes.|||My cowrunner allways kills the king, i just have another toon open the portal for her.|||Quote:








Bosses cannot drop non-magical armor and weapons at all. The term "terrible" includes that, of course, but with a certain lack of precision .




i KNEW it was something along those lines

No comments:

Post a Comment