Saturday, April 21, 2012

Laptop + Diablo

Started D2 again recently and didn't have a mouse.

Played for a couple weeks with my laptop touchpad. Up to Hell Act IV on my pally.



Bought a mouse tonight.



Mice are good. I want to stab my eyes out after playing with a touchpad (which also bugs out on my laptop often.)|||Cool story bro! |||Touch pads are so inefficient. I can't stand using them on a laptop.|||Thanks for letting us know. I'd never guessed mice are better for playing games than touch pads.|||Genious! I never thought of that!|||I'm getting a SATA 3 flash drive and gonna try it as soon as I can after I get it installed with keyboard and Mouse.|||Whoever created touchpads are the ones that should have their eyes stabbed out.|||I was playing the last few days with a 1 button touchpad on the Mac and having to press command + alt + click to right click. Aiming spells was impossible|||Quote:








I was playing the last few days with a 1 button touchpad on the Mac and having to press command + alt + click to right click. Aiming spells was impossible




The Mac fails once again.|||You don't really need those last two words on that sentence boogyman.

"The mac fails." just works fine and is usable in any situation!

Speaking of mac's though, have you guys noticed a trend in more people buying heavily overpriced mac laptops as of late? I'm a senior in highschool and it's appalling how many people are deluded into buying a brand name rather than a good laptop. Eurgh.

And then when I try to reason with them that mac's suck, and you can get something better, for cheaper, they turn deaf ears on my words. It's ridiculous. It's like back when Copernicus was trying to tell the Pope that, in fact, the earth wasn't the center of the universe. And the Pope's like "Nah."

No comments:

Post a Comment