Saturday, April 21, 2012

I ****ing hate the Battle.net servers!

God. Just need to shake some anger of me.

I was just droptrading some items, and suddenly i get the "Unable to connect to Battle.Net" message as i try to connect.

Happens rather often, is it some kind of IP-ban instead of temp-ban? I cannot log onto the Battle.net with my other computer either.

Well, to be honest, most of my droptrades doesn't gets ****ed up. Althought, this did. I just lost a eDeathZerker and a GreifBA. Really, that is about half of my fortune.

Well, please tell me wtf that crap is. I'm getting mad at it. Although, you are getting used to the bad servers on Diablo 2. (Sad enough).|||learn one thing: use 2 keys and connect with 2 chars in one game. this way u won't loose items. that's the safest way it is and not even this is 100% safe. all the other ways are pure luck and u should not rely on them.|||This is what is referred to as a temp ban and applies to your IP. It happens when you enter to many games in a short period of time. If you mule by yourself, be extra careful not to enter too many games per hour.

When you have valuable items to mule, ask in the sticky in ETF and someone there can help you out. If the item is extra valuable, I always use the trade window and transfer to another char. As a rule of thumb, avoid dropping items you can't afford to loose on the ground. Other than temp ban or realm down, server crashes happen also from time to time.|||Quote:








Well, please tell me wtf that crap is.




The problem is that you are too reckless. You know that games crash from time to time, so why do you take these risks then? You might complain about Blizzard not fixing their game bugs, but you cannot complain about losing your items because of that.

I NEVER leave anything worth more than let's say Ist in a game with nobody in it. In fact, I don't do that at all, as it's easier to mule with two game keys anyway. Really expensive stuff doesn't ever touch the ground when muling, but is passed in a trade window.|||Thanks for the explanations. Although, i do not understand why they feel they need to have both a "Temporarily banned"-ban and one that just makes you unable to connect to battle.net. Also, i do have two cd-keys, although, i do not get the swap user method to work. Even though i got 2x ck-keys installed, it still says the other one is already on b.net. Might have been me that have screwed up with the CD-keys, after all.

Thanks.

And yeah, as Krischan said, i do have the knowledge that games might crash. I should take this as a wakeup-call.|||After this happens once, we all learn and begin using 2 legit cd keys to safely swap valuable items around. We've all been there.

Keep in mind, all your work is down the toilet in another 3 months at most anyways, so you can start all over then =D.

Sigh..... that still makes me nerd rage... or it would if I wasn't too apathetic.|||You know dude, i got rather deppressed by reading that. God, only 3 months to ladder reset? If NL wasn't so booring.. |||I feel your woes. Although I have never lost anything important because of it, It is pretty frustrating how unstable the servers can be. I don't own two copies of the game, but I have RL friends who play the game, and help me when I need to transfer items between characters.|||Try SP /recruit|||TB have to go!

To mule safely you need help from FMs, PFs & extra copy(ies) >.>

/fps in-game command isn't too helpful *Sudden drop*

No comments:

Post a Comment