Thursday, April 12, 2012

When's the ladder resetting then? :O

[:1]Can anybody tell me when the new ladder begins? |||I'm not sure it's been announced yet, but if I recall correctly ladder 8 started at the end of march, and they tend to last 6 months, so end of september should herald in ladder 9.|||Yesterday .|||its scheduled to reset Sept 28

6 months form the last reset

but I can't believe they would reset it and then release D3 3 months later

others on here have said the 2 are not related, but I just don't don't see it

if they announce the ladder reset and then announce the beta a couple of days later, how many people are going to start a new ladder char ?

I think most will just wait till D3's release and bide their time reading forums and watching beta vids|||Are you kidding me james I cant wait for the reset. I don't even know if im gonna play diablo 3.|||Quote:








its scheduled to reset Sept 28



if they announce the ladder reset and then announce the beta a couple of days later, how many people are going to start a new ladder char ?





I would think that they want people to move over in d3's direction, no?|||I'm dying to jump back into to ladder but with one month left to go there's really no point.|||Quote:








I'm dying to jump back into to ladder but with one month left to go there's really no point.




I think thats why ladder population has dropped so precipitously this last season....the seasons are so short now, if you dont get in within the first month or two, its not really worth it. But if you're not playing, you tend to forget when the ladder resets and you miss the window again :)|||I think the 6 month ladders have finally killed it for me. I just feel like I'm wasting my time and haven't been motivated at all this ladder. I think I'm pretty much done with ladder. I'll probably just screw around on NL from time to time until D3 comes out.|||Quote:








I think the 6 month ladders have finally killed it for me. I just feel like I'm wasting my time and haven't been motivated at all this ladder. I think I'm pretty much done with ladder. I'll probably just screw around on NL from time to time until D3 comes out.




Does that mean no more trading with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment