Thursday, April 12, 2012

Diablo 2 Skill Tree Mod

[:1]Hello, first time poster here, finally decided to register an account. I wanted to ask a question about a potential mod. I didn't see any where else to post this other than the off-topic forums.

Has anyone made/found a Diablo 2 mod that would allow you customize classes with skill trees? E.G. A Sorceress, say, take out the cold tree and put in a curse tree from the Necromancer's tree, etc etc. Basically interchangeable skill trees. Sounds a little overpowered at first but I think it'd bring Diablo 2 in a new light.|||Well Off-Topic is not the place sorry but hey your new - Community forum would be the place I think.

Mod's might just move this for you.

and nope I don't know of such a mod and if it did exist not being able to use the right type of items would still make you suck at the game.|||I don't know of any mods like this, but I'm not exactly a mod user so I'm no authority. I have pondered over the years what awesome possibilities mixing skill would allow. The obvious super-combo would be Pally Offensive with any Sorc tree, for either Conviction or for Mastery+Elemental Aura. The idea has come up once or twice, and someone I'm sure will hop on here and say "OMG OVERPOWERED!!", but it's just an actual skill points version of what everyone does with Infinity or Enchant Sorcs anyway. I'd prefer to actually be able to design a character like that instead just hoping I can afford one.

Really, Offensive Auras with almost any other character/build would be pretty powerful. Fanatic Frenzy-Barb?! :)|||Dual wielding beast zerkers...or beastz + griefz, technoman |||@ manwithnohands: The Community forum is the proper place for this type of topic. I'll move your thread. :)

To answer your question, The Phrozen Keep may have what you're looking for.|||What a Great MOD!

|||Who do you think trained him?



|||that replay mad me laugh gorny, thanks :)|||Quote:








Who do you think trained him?








those thingies in his tar|||Quote:








Who do you think trained him?








Hey I Thought it was MacGyver

No comments:

Post a Comment