Thursday, April 12, 2012

Frenzy barb set up

[:1]Ive gotten a lot of ar charms since the last time i was frenzy, atm im ww with 1 handed zerker axes... here my set up

Upd arreats helm

Doom Zerker (eth)

LW zerker

High lords

Fort shadow plate

draco gloves

upd string of ears

marrow walk

raven frost (212/20)

BK (5ll)

and 2 shout sticks)

I was ubering ww, but tried to do it frenzy can was not hitting enough...

with all my charms my ar is about 20k for doom and 18k for LW..

What should my AR be for ubers?

is there anything you all think i should change to make it better, i want to be frenzy|||could always get angelics to boost your AR, it what a lot of people do in PVP, and I bet the Uber's def is near what melee def is in PVP.|||ill look into that ty |||I agree that you should try angelics. If you need both angelic rings to have enough ar you can cham your arreats to get your CBF. I also would recommend using a beastz and lwz over doomz.

Also gores would give you more cb which is nice, although Lw has so much already idk if its completely necessary. Finally, the DR and +vita from dungoes is nice, i would recommend switching to them if you find yourself dieing.|||Maintain adequate AR.|||Best bet would be to get a grief or an ebotdz. The -25% def I believe works on ubers while ignore def doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment