Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Birthday, Valhaurous!

[:1]happy birthday!



might be too soon, but i thought you would enjoy it! |||That.Is.Fabulous. Well done!

Have a Heady Crabday, Val!|||Zarni, check your inbox.

thanks, Loz. i try sometimes. :)

edit: WOW. i just realized i misspelled your name, Val. heh-heh... sorry about that. >.> |||Happy birthday Val!

See, its easier if you just abbreviate it!

*Ankeli has been lynched*

There, that's your birthday present |||Oh my goodness! The time has finally arrived!!

Vote: Valhauros|||Err, yeah, yeah, happy birthday person-I-don't-know-yet (youngsters these days), but god, god, that cake! |||Happy Birthday Val|||How did you know it was my birthday? Lol, thanks for the cake. I love those cakes that have thingies (like the crab) which you can pull out and eat apart. And thanks for the congratulations everyone. I'm still without Internet at home, so I barely enter the forums anymore, but soon I'll come back.

I laughed my behind off at the Ankeli present hah, that was such a cool name. When I get Internet again I'll comment on that thread. (necro'ing is good, right?)

Thanks to everyone! |||Cool,very nice!|||Quote:








Err, yeah, yeah, happy birthday person-I-don't-know-yet (youngsters these days), but god, god, that cake!




OMG! welcome back snowieken! (i'm luckymofo) You're doing a good job modding at the guild wars site

No comments:

Post a Comment