Friday, April 13, 2012

Trying to get Enigma

[:1]I play on US West and I'm trying to work my way up to an Enigma. Right now I have an Ohm, a Vex and a Gul, as well as some Um's. I'm trying to think of the easiest way to get to Enigma. It would take a while for me to get both a Ber and a Jah. So I was thinking, what if I work my way up to a Fortitude and trade that for an Enigma instead? Or maybe a Chains of Honour? Do you think I could trade either of those two for an Enigma? Are there any other ways than simply waiting and trading until I can afford a Jah and Ber?|||Well, in Non-ladder which i play (not into competetive d2 gaming anymore) the prices for Coh and Enigma is the same, Fortitude being the most expensive. so im gonna have to say that if you make Fortitude you should get Enigma easily. But if you play Ladder, i have no clue since you can actually make new forti (its ladder-only)|||Yea I play ladder. I think I'll try with CoH then, with Forti I could get a bad roll, with CoH I just need some good armor.|||Assembling things into something with fixed variables doesn't make the whole any more expensive, of course, so it doesn't make sense to make CoH in order to trade it for Enigma. You will certainly have an easier time to sell the runes in separate than a particular CoH armor, so CoH is actually worth a bit less than the parts in separate, maybe by 20%.

On ladder, Enigma costs more than CoH and CoH costs more than an average Fortitude, simply because of rune values. On NL, the situation is different because you cannot make a Fortitude armor, you can only try to get one of those from previous seasons.

That means, keep on finding and trading loot.

No comments:

Post a Comment