Thursday, April 12, 2012

AS missing info? Zealing/Jabbing Invaders?

[:1]I know that many Guest monsters in Act V have special skills which you won't find on them in their respective Acts. Bow Rogues cast Exploding Arrow, or even Freezing Arrow if it's cold variant; all Vipers (especially Nihlathak's bugged Tomb Vipers) have special attacks attached to their Charge attack and as I recently (and rather painfully) found out, Spear Rogues are Jabbing at you at insane speed. All these Special attacks however are listed on Arreat Summit. I didn't find any additional info to Guest Sand Raiders, only mention is about their Enchant. I saw them recently slashing at incredible speed on my merc (in a form of 3 succesive blows), so I guess there's some missing info on AS... or is it just my imagination?:) Is there any complete list of each one of the Guest monsters with special attacks?

No comments:

Post a Comment